Posted by: Lielie | 2011-05-10

I am curious. I get this dry tickly cough after eating ANYTHING. I am not allergic to anything and I do not smoke. It will start about 5 minutes after my meal and last 20minutes to an hour. It is annoying everyone around me. What can I do to prevent this or what is wrong with me?

It is possible that you are suffering from gastric reflux. You can use Gaviscon Advanced, three times daily before meals. If the symptoms do not improve, I suggest that you consult a gastroenterologist for a gastroscopy.

It will also be worth while to consult your GP, to exclude an upper respiratory cause for the irritating cough.

Posted by: Lielie | 2011-05-11

Thank you, will do!

Reply to Lielie