Question
Posted by: coughing | 2008/11/20

coughing

Hi doc

I recently have started using the Budesonide Aerosol Inhalation BUDEFLAM 200 GENTLE-HALER for seasonal asthma, and I have been told my the doctor to puff twice a day only.

A couple of days ago my chest starting to build up phlem... and i am coughing alot as the phlem needs to come out and i does... the phlem is thick and yellow... could this be a general cough that i picked up or is this a side effect of the pump?

please advise

thank you

Dear coughing
it sounds as if you have a bronchitis, probably not due to the asthma pump. I think you need antibiotics, please see your doctor for a prescription.

4
Posted by: mvuyi | 2015/03/27

Hi doc I. I havinng budeflane given by ma doc .when I was fillin. Pans in ma right Ribs.

Reply to mvuyi
Posted by: mvuyi | 2015/03/27

Reply to mvuyi
Posted by: Zenda | 2014/08/23

I have emphysema - how often ani use my budaflam 200 pump. I now puff twice a day - morning and night but it does ot seem to be doing anything.

Reply to Zenda
Posted by: Petro | 2014/05/14

Hi My mother in law uses the following medication. Budeflam 200 gentle inhaler foratec HFA Siriva 33 She is complaining that she has gained 10kg non of the side effects on any of these suggest weight gain please help

Reply to Petro