Question
Posted by: Paul | 2010-05-19

Cough that won''t go away :(

Hi there Doctor,

i have a very dry cough that will not go away. It is not very deep though. Would you say i would need to see a doc as well as an anti-biotic? Or are there other ways it can go away?

Hallo Paul
If you had a flu recently, you may still have irritability of the airways and you could try adding an antihistamine tablet at night and try something like Benylin dry cough syrup for a few days. If it does not get better or you did not have an infection you should see a doctor as this could be indication of asthma or TB or other lung diseases

3
Posted by: Beaula | 2010-05-19

Hi Paul, I used to struggle with a persistent cough when I was still smoking. This is what helped me...
1st 2 Days: 4 Tablets of Vitaforce Vit C PLUS
+ 20ml Bisolvon taken with Luke warm water 3x per day
3rd day onwards: 2 Tablets of Vitaforce Vit C PLUS
+10ml Bisolvon taken with Luke warm water 3x per day
Buy the BIG Bisolvon bottle and use it all, even if you do feel better after 2 days, don''t stop ''till bottle is finished. I sometimes even bought a second bottle (smaller) and had to complete that one as well. You''re welcome to try - it really always worked fo me.

Reply to Beaula
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-05-19

Hallo Paul

Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-05-19

Hallo Paul