Question
Posted by: Algetha | 2009/08/05

Cough/ PND

Hi doc

Its about a week now that I am struggling with this cough mostly at and during the night. Its very irritating when you try to sleep with and infant. Been using Beclate and Iladin nose spray, sucking on andolex c lozenges and using effervescet tabs.

I dont think its clearing up yet, what else can u suggest I use please. Thanks

Dear Algetha
Try using an antihistamine at night (example Loratidine), and try a cough mixture like Benylin. It may also help to rinse your nose with saline ( make up a mixture of luke warm water 1 cup with 1/2 teaspoon of salt - sniff up and blow out) to get rid of post nasal drip.