Question
Posted by: Linda | 2010-05-11

Cough mixtures

My son is 3 and goes to the dr too much for my liking.he always had a cold,then brochitis which at times leads to pneu,onia.he now sufferes a severe cough and coughs non-stop especially at night.i''ve tried most meds but they dont seem to help.is there any advice you can give? he is currently on mucospect which i bought over the counter yesterday.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Linda - The problem is exactly what you've mentioned: A smiple cough can easily turn into bronchitis if not treated properly. For now I'd suggest combining Bronchoped with the the mucospect.
If you have a humidifier (together with some OLBAS drops) I'd suggest using this in his room at night.

If no improvenet is seen, you'll have to see the doctor again.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010-05-12

Reply to pharmacist