Posted by: Patricia | 2011-11-04

Cough, itchy back, chest - part 2

Dear Doctor,

I went to see a doctor today. He said I have bronchitis and prescribed antibiotics. I took two capsules about 12 hours ago (as recommended) and I still don''t feel any difference. Could bronchitis be the reason everything feels so itchy? Even my throat and ears feel itchy right now. I''m so afraid to take the next dose of antibiotics tomorrow because if it destroys all my bacteria and doesn''t help with the cough, I might get other infections like conjunctivitis or a yeast infection as I tend to do when on antibiotics, all for no reason. Should I keep on taking the medication to see what happens?

It''s been about 42 days since I got sick and the doctor said I should be happy I don''t have pneumonia.

I suggest that you do take the medication as prescribed. You can supplement your diet with Reuterina Femme whilst taking the antibiotics, as it is clinically proven to prevent yeast infections. This will prevent your natural flora from being disturbed whilst taking the medication.

If your symptoms persist or worsen after three days on the antibiotics, I suggest that you reconsult your doctor.