Question
Posted by: Cyril Maphumulo | 2012-10-04

Cough &  Tight chest

I have been coughing for a couple years as a non stop and what I have noticed now is that my chest is very tight. Please can you assist me. Thanks Cyril

Cyril

If you are suffering from a chronic cough for the past couple of years, it is more than likely that you are suffering from asthma. The tightness in your chest, is also a symptom of asthma. You will have to consult your doctor for x-rays and a lung function test, to have a proper diagnosis made. If you are in fact suffering from asthma, your doctor will be able to treat your asthma with inhalers.