Posted by: Sanri | 2011-08-22

Good day,

I have question... My doctor''s can not seem to find out exactly what is going on with me.

I have a cough so bad that I sometimes cannot breathe or even feel like vomiting. I struggle to breath, have fevers, headaches and I lose my voice. There is no Nasal Drip. No signs of inflamation in my chest. I have been on 4 heavy antibiotic courses in the past 2-3 months. The 5th course is a course of 3 injections, some antibiotika &  trolic with Celestimine cough mixture (for the 3rd time).

Any ideas?

I strongly suggest that you ask your doctor for a referral to a pulmonologist (lung specialist). It is possible that you are suffering from whooping cough/pertussis, which is a bacterial infection that can cause a cough without other signs and symptoms. It can be treated with a spesific course of antibiotics. Other causes will however, also have to be exclued and the consultation with a pulmonologist who specialises in this field, is your best option.