Question
Posted by: Den | 2010-04-28

Cough

For the past 8 months I have had a cough. Nothing too serious I suppose, but it doesn''t go away. I cough myself awake at night but the phlem doesn''t come out. I choke sometimes as well, there is nobody that can tap my back to loosen the phlem, I think that would actually help. It feels like a small spot on my right lung that is causing the problem. during the day I also go into coughing sprees and feel as if I''m going to choke, I cannot breath. Could this be serious?

Hallo Den
Yes, any cough that goes on for longer than 3 weeks should be examined. Please see your doctor for an examination and maybe referral for x/rays.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-04-28

Hallo Den

Reply to cyberdoc