Posted by: Nina | 2010-10-29

Cost of IVF

would like to know what the average cost is for IVF per cycle.

Dear Nina

Kindly refer to the BioART website on, for further details or contact the clinic directly on 011 484 5119/5168. In general the costs varies from centre to centre and one also has to be careful in comparing the different programs offered by the different clinics. Some clinics used modified protocols and try to contain costs in that way at the expense of treatment success. It is important to discuss the total cost and not itemised cost as in some clinics you pay for different segments of the treatment cycles separately and so-called “hidden costs” emerge.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Posted by: grace | 2010-11-18

thank u so much me

Reply to grace
Posted by: me | 2010-11-12

In Bloem I was quote R35 000 Grace

Reply to me
Posted by: grace | 2010-11-09

how much in Bloem

Reply to grace
Posted by: Shareen | 2010-11-09

Paid R10000 at BioArt for IVF with clomid protocol

Reply to Shareen
Posted by: Zoe | 2010-11-05

Paid R19,000 at BioArt and am preggies.

Reply to Zoe
Posted by: L | 2010-11-04

R38 000 in Durban

Reply to L