Question
Posted by: AAA | 2010-05-18

cost of CBT

I feel I need to go for CBT, to sort myslef out, I just can''t seem to get myself going, I''ve become lazy have no motivation, procrastinate with everything, lost my confidence and belief in myself, the problem is I don''t earn a lot and don''t have spare money at the end of the month. What are my options from a cost point of view? How expensive and how long will the process take generally to complete a CBT process?

So, CBT could solve your problem of procrastination, except that you're procrastinating too much to arrange to start the therapy ? Sounds like my cat. As to cost, I don't know what best to do there, but SADAG might be able to advise. I wish all the departments of psychiatry and psychology at all medical schools taught their students how to do this, as not only would this increase the availability of this valuable method of treatment, but it would mean that theior trainees could provide such tyreatment, under supervision, free. Chek out whether your nearest medical school / university might be able to help in this way.

1