Posted by: Last chance | 2009-02-26

Cost of a Marriage Counciler?

My husband and i hv problms, so muhc so tht he wnts a divorce. I wnt to try counciling first but he doesnt want to. I want to attend alone but dont know the costs involved, how much plus minus does thhis sessions cost in pretoria area? pls help i hav n o one to talk to and i need this even if its just to get my self confidence back .

Call your local branch of FAMSA, and they can recommend good people in your area, and give you an idea of costs --- and also consider the osts of NOT having marriage counselling.

Posted by: Leila | 2009-02-26

Contact FAMSA - not sure how much they charge - it is covered by some medical aids. Alternatively go to a private counsellor, their rates are about R450 per consultation [hour]. Even if your husband doesnt want to go to counselling, you should go it will help you to understand and come to terms with whats happening. You dont say what problems you are having.....

Reply to Leila