Question
Posted by: Eyan | 2009/03/02

cost for self funding at delivery

I just found out about my pregnancy (1 week) and I am not on Medical Aid. I am aware of the medical aid exclusions that apply to pre-existing conditions. I am planning to cover the medical expenses for childbirth out of my pocket to cover for private healthcare. What would be the cost estimate for a normal healthy pregnancy? What would it be for a C section? And do you know of any m.aid co. that would accept this condition?

It costs abour R15 000. Try phoning some of the medical aids and see what they say.

1
Posted by: Diggs | 2009/03/04

There is a medical aid that covers pregnancy
TELEMED

Reply to Diggs