Question
Posted by: tshwana | 2011-11-06

cost & good docs

i sterilized back in 2007 i understand it can be reversed i am not sure how much does it cost to do so and where around Gauteng please help.

Dear Tshwana

Depending on the type of sterilization that was done then the possibility that a reversal of sterilization is there. Depending on how much of he fallopian tube is left behind as well as the experience of the surgeon will determine the success rate. Your best option would be to attend to a fertility centre or gynaecologist that specializes in microsurgery. The approximate cost depends on the time taken in theatre but I would assume it would cost about R 30 000.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2011-11-20

Dear Tshwana

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Reply to Fertility expert