Question
Posted by: Amelia | 2012/06/27

cosmetic surgery - too old?

I am 49 years old and very slender. I am seriously considering having some cosmetic surgery done ie breast augmentation, liposuction on stomach etc. Is it wise to have this done at my age and what are the costs involved? I do not look my age and I would like to do something to increase my breast size and flatten my stomach. Thanks, don''t know if this is the correct forum.

Dear Amelia
Because I am the diet expert, I cannot give you the costs for procedures such as breast augmentation or liposuction. I would recommend that you make an appointment to see a plastic surgeon (ask your gp to refer you) and discuss all the relevant aspects with him/her.
One is Never too old to improve one's looks or health or diet!

1

Dear Amelia