Question
Posted by: Helen Parker | 2010/03/10

Cortisone medication for bronchitis

I stated medication on Monday for bronchitis. Cortisone tablets and bronchial dialator vials. Whilst I feel much better and the coughing is subsiding somewhat but still severe, my main problem is the " jittery"  sensation through my body and when I lie down my heart starts racing. I have a stress-related angina problem, but my heart is perfectly good. Should I continue with the medication? I need my bed but am reluctant to lie down as straight away it induces coughing even though I have propped up on several pillows. Please HELP ! ! !

Hallo Helen
The symptoms are probably due to the bronchial dilator side effects and not necessarily something to worry about unless you feel faint or get dizzy spells. If possible reduce the dosage of the bronchial dilator if you can.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/10

Hallo Helen

Reply to cyberdoc