Posted by: Jab | 2013-01-12

Another corrupt cop killed in a car accident Audi R8, I am so happy they will sort themself out by killing themself. GOOD

Posted by: Sello | 2013-01-13

This all happened arround 4am and his wife called him to tell him she loved him and wnated to know what time would he be at home. The police claim that he deliberately sped off with a police officer inside his car after small quantities of dagga were found in his car. It is evident that the R8 was in high speed when it crashed against the light pole and as to what the cop was doing inside the car remains an interesting aspect. Here there must have been something going on. Police will cover up if it points to one of them and on the other hand the mans wife has already covered for him so this is going to be a long summer

Reply to Sello
Posted by: DH | 2013-01-12

There is more to this accident. CCTV footage doesn''t show the police vehicle as chasing the Audi, it didn''t even have its lights flashing. Maybe the cop went along for a joyride. The cops claim that they found dagga in the car, if so, why did the cop stay in the car, fome to think of ot, why was he sitting in the car in the first place while the driver still had the keys....

I don''t know whether the cop was corrupt or not, but 5here is more to the story than we are being made to believe.

Reply to DH
Posted by: Leila | 2013-01-12

And how do you know that he was corrupt?

Reply to Leila