Posted by: pary | 2008-11-13

correct me if i am wrong

Guys quick question, ma girl want to go to perform pap smear. who do you think should pay for this.....

me or her, we are both working, as i told you earlier on, we live in different apartments.

i dont want to sound like a jerk or insensitive, but i think she should pay for it...i mean i care that she wants to be clean and i support her, hell i am also willing to take her there myself but i don' t think i should pay the bill when she can afford to...

i think, the only reason she is bringing this up now, is that she knows i am getting paid tommorow....

am i imagining things here, my gf claims i am stingy, i think not,

i spend time with her, we go movies, romantic place and i also buy her presents, we are a normal couple, is there more to a relationship than that ...should i actually be allocating money to give to her when we both work...

I am still bitting around, i dont want to loose her or answer her insensitively.....

Guys correct me if i am wrong

This question is not posed to the expert, but to guys on this forum for comment.

Posted by: Jakes | 2008-11-14

She should pay! Does she pay for your golf games? Or give you money to go drink?

Reply to Jakes
Posted by: come on | 2008-11-14

A gynae check is about R650.00, if she is not even living with you, she should pay, but if she is short of money then help her for goodness sakes

Reply to come on
Posted by: Phontie | 2008-11-13

Pary you so dammmm greedy Papsmear is less than R200 or free at the gorvement clinic you make it sound like a big thing .what wrong with you paying it any way as you An and Female you must learn to shut up you dont know how is this 2 is doing ....

Reply to Phontie
Posted by: An | 2008-11-13

I agree with Female. She should pay.
I would never expect, or even think about asking, my boyfriend to pay for that.

Reply to An
Posted by: Female | 2008-11-13

It' s her body and health, she must pay. If you volunteer, fine but she shouldn' t EXPECT it. It' s ridiculous, really.

Reply to Female