Question
Posted by: Santu | 2008/09/03

Corns Removal - Urgent help needed

I need help with the corns that are on all of my toes on both feet, they have been growing over the years &  now I am finding it difficult to wear shoes as they become very sore &  can' t wear open shoes cause I feel embrassed with the way my feet look, i really need help in removing these corns, its really stressing me - I would do anything to get them removed permanently &  when they have been removed, I will wear open shoes even in winter so that they don' t come back again (I have long feet I wear size 9 and its difficult to get big sizes so i end up settling for the smaller size which then damages my feet. I was advised by a podiatrist to keep cutting them but the more i cut the dead skin on my toes the more skin that comes up. I am a 34 year old female, 1.74m tall and weighs 74kgs if this information can help to come up with a solution to my problem. I am fit, I exercise regularly, I am not a sickly person and I am not diabetic. I am desparate for help. I am contactable on 083 470 7391 should there be someone who wants to help with the magic cream or medication.

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Santu

Corns are formed as a result of excess pressure and friction on the area. On the toes the cause is almost always poorly fitting shoes which rub on the toes causing unsightly bumbs on the joints. My advice would be to have your feet properly measured to make sure of your foot size. I know finding shoes can be a real challenge but well worth it; the moment you start wearing shoes which do not rub on those areas the corns will disappear.

Chris

1
Posted by: Lee | 2009/02/16

feet problems

Reply to Lee