Posted by: Concerned | 2008-11-24

Hi there...I have a huge fascination with faeces, sexually and would consider myself a copraphliac. From research I have found many people enjoy the same type of sexual experience as I do.
However, I wonder what the psychology behind this desire is? Surely it cannot be psychologically healthy?

Nobody considers it a highly healthy life-style, and it obviously not only can have risks, but limits your potential spouses and friends. If it distresses or worries you, see a good local shrink and discuss it, and choose a good option for how to deal with it

Posted by: ME | 2008-11-24

sick,mentally sick,my partner loves the same, and wants the same done to him sick sick sick......i refuse.....but then again it' s what turns the sick minded on......

Reply to ME