Question
Posted by: stressed | 2011-11-18

coping

Hello,

I would like to know if meditation can help for specific stress - I am going through a redundancy process at work and the tension is awful - can''t concentrate at all.

Expert ImageMeditation Expert

Hi Anna,

Meditation is very useful for managing stress in whatever form it presents itself. It can even help to uncover the deeper reasons for the stress.

Life is always about change and so the process you are in is showing that in an overt manner, which forces us to look at our lives.

Using meditation as a tool to help you transition through this process can be very helpful.

warm regards
Warren Munitz
www.quantumNLPcoaching.co.za
0823771994

2
Posted by: Destry | 2011-12-03

Alright alright alright that''s exatcly what I needed!

Reply to Destry
Posted by: Meditation Expert | 2011-11-21

Hi Anna,

warm regards
Warren Munitz
www.quantumNLPcoaching.co.za
0823771994

Reply to Meditation Expert