Question
Posted by: Helpless | 2009-11-16

Copd

Dear dr. Answering your question: i do not lose conciousness yet, but dont feel entirely with it during the day. I start to get very hot, out of breath, heart palpitates, and increased pressure in head. My body starts to tremble asif very cold. Thanku i will try to get apointment with physian. Will he be able to help with such serious lungproblem?

Hallo Helpless
Yes a physician will be able to help with lung problems. Try this - if you get this feeling of palpitations, shortness of breath and pressure in the head, try breathing into a brown paperbag for 30 seconds and see if it helps to take the feeling away - let me know

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009-11-16

Hallo Helpless

Reply to cyberdoc