Question
Posted by: Frik | 2012-10-29

Cool Drinks

When I do drink any gas cool drinks and I get up and walk I am out of breath. After drinking a cool drink, and I wait for about 30 minutes then I can walk without any problems.

I am not much of a beer drinker. But the last two beers I had, a couple of months apart, I got stomach cramps,diarrhea and vomiting as well as a lot of sweating.

What might be the cause of that

Frik

It is possible that the gas causes distention of the stomach and irritation of the vagus nerve. This is most likely the reason for feeling out of breath. I do however, suggest that you consult your doctor to test for diabetes and to have a stool analysis done, in order to exclude any other underlying cause.