Posted by: Anon | 2010-11-04

Cookie Fart

Hi There
I was talking to a friend and she said that she wants to do a procedure where you can make your virgina smaller. I asked why and she said that when she and her husband has sex, there is always air coming out - like a cookie fart. Is this true and can a women experience this?

a vagina fart is uncommon but does occur.

Posted by: wayne | 2010-11-10

oh queen la queefer

Reply to wayne
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-11-06

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-11-05

Anon you must be very worried about your friend''s sex life. Damn you are a good friend.

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: Joe@Anon | 2010-11-05

Uhm yeah sure...pass the info on to your " friend"  LOL!

Reply to Joe@Anon
Posted by: Anon | 2010-11-04

Thanks for the advise, will pass on to friend and keep in mind should something like this happen to me.

Posted by: Woman | 2010-11-04

What XXX is true, but , before considering surgery, your friend shoulddo Kegels (pelvic floor exercises). Google it - it''s really easy to do,andher hubby will love the new tight muscles she gains.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: XXX | 2010-11-04

Yes it can and does happen.It is simply air that has been thrust into the vagina whilst making love.
To help try and avoid this the man should not slide out of the vagina and then back in ie thrust in and then only slide his penis about 2/3''s out.This will help stop it happening.

Reply to XXX