Question
Posted by: bryton | 2017/02/17

Help! I need to control my cigarettes cravings

how can i control cigarette cravings soo that my quiting will be much easier

Expert ImageStop Smoking Advice
- 2017/02/20

What quit methods are you using? Have you spoken to a doctor or pharmacist to find out if medication would be suitable in your case? What about nicotine replacement products? Try out every stop-smoking tool available to you: if one doesn't help, try another. The cravings will lessen with time as nicotine loosens its grip on your system, but you need to work on the psychological/behavioural component of smoking too. Do this by joining a quit support group or programme, avoiding people and places that trigger the impulse to smoke, finding positive replacement habits - whatever might help! Good luck, keep at it, and check in with us.