Posted by: John | 2012-11-08

Contracted foreskin

When my penis is erect and i have intercourse, my foreskin does not want to pull back as far as it should. With this it hurts when the foreskin is pulled back over my erect penis. I believe that this is due to a contracted foreskin. What can I do about this?

The best will be to go to your doctor and get clinical help. They deal with this on regular basis. It is a common problem and can be solved with medical intervention. Deidre - SASHA

Posted by: Anon | 2012-11-12

Time to get circumcised and really start having a good time. You have phimosis. Its a constricted or tight foreskin. It will not get better and sex will be crappy until you have it cut off. Stay away from steroid creams as they thin out the foreskin and will lead to tearing as you get older. The only real solution is circumcision. See your doctor and get it done. Been there, had a tight foreskin and got circumcised. Both the wife and I enjoy it much more. Good luck!