Question
Posted by: Chantal | 2011-01-11

Contract of Employment

I am working to an Financial Planner, actually 2 financial planners...I do not have a contract and I have been working a year for the one already. They work for insurance company but I am employed by them so I am not on the company payroll. I do not get pay slips either....

I cannot get anything on my name as I do not have a payslip or proof that I am employed.

What is the best thing to do??

I know that they do not want to commit to me.

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

re: Contract of employment

You are entitled by law to have a contract of employment in terms of the Basic Conditions of Employment Act in writing. This contract has to have a whole series of factors in it and if they refuse to give you one you can report it to the Department of Labour.

1
Posted by: labour lawyer | 2011-01-13

re: Contract of employment

Reply to labour lawyer