Posted by: Linda | 2010-11-17

contract - building

please help me with information, i had a building contract with a builder to do some building at my house, he gave me a quotation which includes building from foundation to roofing, he did not tell me that he can''t do roofing and brought in someone to do the roofing, the contract states "  the builder Shall not assign this contract to another party, in the event the Builder is entitled to sub-contract, all work done and materials supplied by the builder’ s sub-contractor shall be deem to be work done and materials supplied by the Builder'' and that any defects that appers whilst building or 6 months from completion of work shall be rectified at his expense. for the payment, the builder asked me to pay the the person he brought in to do the roofing, my roof is leaking and none of them wants to take responsibility of repairing the roof. i want to open a case against both of them.

Do i have a case?

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

re: contract - Building

It is suggested that you get a advice from a contract lawyer at a commercial legal firm.