Question
Posted by: Pinky | 2009-10-12

Contraceptives/Abortion

I just wanted to know what would be the best method of contraceprives for someone who has had a termination of a pregnancy?

This question would be better answered by the gynaecologist; please repost your question on the gynae's forum (go to Health 24 home page and find the gynae under the list of experts).

4
Posted by: Amy | 2009-10-12

I think you should actually see a gynea about this to be safe.

Reply to Amy
Posted by: D | 2009-10-12

The injection, although this will play havoc on your hormones and could make you pick up lots of weight............

It really depends do you want kids in the future?

MAybe you should be posting your question on the gynae forum...

Reply to D
Posted by: D | 2009-10-12

Reply to D
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009-10-12

Reply to Sexologist