Question
Posted by: scar | 2008/08/15

CONTRACEPTIVES PROBLEMS

i' v been married since december and started using contraceptives in december the one for two months from december till now i have gained 15kg and i keep on gaining,my period is also not normal i have bn on my periods for 3 months now i went to a GP and and im still on my period,me and my husband uses condoms all the time but im scared that should it burst i will fall pregnant.since we both not ready to have kids.

Are there any other contraceptives methods that i can use without getting fat or having periods problems.

I use to be a size 28 now im 32.

What contraceptive are you using?

3
Posted by: Scar | 2008/08/20

In on Nur-estrate-its two months injection

Reply to Scar
Posted by: Me | 2008/08/15

I used Diane 35 then the generic Minerva,i did not gain weight!Been on it for over a decade!

Reply to Me
Posted by: Poppy | 2008/08/15

What pill are u on?

Reply to Poppy