Question
Posted by: carol | 2010/01/09

contraceptives and pregnancy

I started using Nur-Isterate as a preventative method over a year and few months and decided to stop February 2008. Since then my husband and I have been trying to have a baby, but our attempt is failing. I heard my friends saying my gynaecologist was suppose to give me a pill or injection to clear the injection out of my sytem, which was not done. I' m thinking that there might be Nur-Isterate in my blood sytem. Please help

plesae post your question on the gynae forum - they will be in the best position to assist you.

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/01/10

Reply to sexologist