Question
Posted by: Nicole | 2012-05-06

Contraceptives

HI,

I used to take the pill then I stopped and now i''m on it again,the only thing is that I started the pack when it was almost halfway used,I started on the day my periods started,is it bad? Can i stop the pill whenever I like? and start again next month from day 1? I''m worried as I read about side effects such as abdominal pains being bad which I have had.

help.

Nicole

I suggest that you continue taking the pill. You should however, have started with a new packet but do not stop taking it now and wait until next month, as you will disrupt your cycle even further. Thus, continue with what is left.