Question
Posted by: Zee | 2012/02/06

Contraceptives

I''m almost 36 and am on the 2 months contrac...for 6 years. I was on it before my daughter was born and had ovarion cist removed twice.
What I want to know is what is the disadvantages of the injection, and will it make a difference in my system if I stop....I also want to know what is the disadvantages if I dont get my Period every month as I should. I didnt get it for 6 years.

Disadvantages of the injection are that it can take a long time to fall pregnant after stopping it and a few women have bone thinning after being on it for a long time.
There is no problem not having your periods while on the injection.

2

Posted by: vuyelwa maguga | 2012/02/06

Which contraceptive to use? I suffer from migraines and I''m told that both oral &  injection contraceptive aren''t good for my health. What is the process of a Loop and what are the advantages &  disadvantages of inserting one. Who or where can I do it.

Reply to vuyelwa maguga