Question
Posted by: Malithebe | 2011/09/07

Contraceptives

I have used depo and nuristrate,i bleed for over six months continuosly when using each in its own period.then i used nordette pills,gained a lot of weight,changed to microgynom,gained more and nw im about to start yasmin tablets as prescribed by my doctor,are they really good because i dont want to gain weight or is there something you can recommend?

Different people react differently, so you will have to try it and see.

2

Posted by: sakshi | 2011/09/09

i have taken I pill contraceptive thrice.....i got married nine months back...will it affect my pregnancy? i am very scared now

Reply to sakshi