Posted by: Nicole | 2011-07-30

I have a few questions. Last year I started to use the Yaz pill, but stopped because I had really bad mood swings. I''m planning to go on the pill again but this time i want to use Yasmin. My two older sisters used Yasmin but I''m scared I might pick up weight or my boobs will grow bigger again? Yaz has made my boobs bigger, but if I take Yasmin will they get even bigger? none of my sisters have picked up weight using it,is there a chance i could? I haven''t been on the pill for a couple of months now is it OK to start again?no risks?

Thank you!

It will be safe to start using Yasmin. There is a possibility that you might gain weight. This can however, can be counter acted with a sensible diet and exercise. Your breast might increase increase in size as well.