Question
Posted by: Jabu | 2011/02/16

Contraceptives

Im on da 2mnth injection. Iv pikd up a lot of weight. Ppl cnt c it bt i cn. My period''s always bn irregular n nw i dnt even knw wen its gna come. I hav a belly whch i neva had before. N abdominal pains like ma period''s gna cum bt nun hpns except a constant brown discharge (odourles). My bf of 3yrz n i r reli commited n we mst times rely on da injection. I kept tinking i was pregnant so i took a hme test n it came up negative. Should i stop worrying?

Dear Jabu

As this is not a fertility related question I would suggest that you refer it to the Gynae doctor on the health 24 website.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

2
Posted by: thembi | 2011/03/03

To Jabu, stop using that sms language here....

Reply to thembi
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2011/02/22

Dear Jabu

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Reply to Fertility expert