Question
Posted by: Ntando | 2010/04/16

contraceptives

my fiance & i have been trying to have a baby but we failing,so i went to a doc & she told me i can''t have a baby coz contraceptives affected my womb,is it possible what should i do?

please post your query on the gynae forum - they will be in the best position to assist you further

2
Posted by: husband | 2010/04/17

My wife and I have also try to get pregnant for the last 9 years same old story, now we did some home work and yes u can get pregnant, first of get u self a decent gini , and be prepped to spend some money , we are now pregnant so don’ t take no and go to the web side getting pregnant .Good luck

Reply to husband
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/04/17

Reply to sexologist