Posted by: charne jonker | 2009-08-03

good day
i want to leave my birthcontrol pill. im using starting my period tomorrow 4august, and still had unprotected sex over the weekend (1/2 august)when will be the safest time to leave the pill, and not get pregnant? do i finish the red? or what should i do?

You can stop now. The red pills do not contain any active hormones, but thereafter you will be at risk for pregnancy.

Posted by: momo | 2009-08-03

Good day Doc
i was using depo for my prevention and i changed to ovarals and know i' m on red and i' m left with the last one but did not get my perid yet.i' m worried please help

Reply to momo
Posted by: Annon | 2009-08-03

It Is not safe to leave the pill if you do not want to get preg, if you are changing to another pill it is best to use a condom for a month after starting a new pill. if you want to leave it completely then rather use a condom from day one or you will fall preg

Reply to Annon