Posted by: storm | 2009-07-30

hi doc please ignore post 3481 as i can not open it on my computer.

my question is as follows:

ive been on nordette for 5 months now every month im expriencing break thru bleeding do you think changing from nordette to yasmin will help solve my break thru bleeding issue?

are low dose contraceptives safe to use because i am afraid that because its low dose it wont be as affective as a high dose contraceptive at preventing pregnancy?

you recommended i try diane 35 but to my understanding dianne 35 is not to be used as a contraceptive alone is this true?

i was on minerva when i was in school due to acne it made me pick up alot of weight how ever i did not get any break thru bleeding with it is it a good contraceptive to use to prevent preganacy?

should i be changing to a higher dose pill or a lower dose pill?

and lastly i need an example of a pill with higher levels of estrogen other then nordette and triphasil?

Thank you so much doc :)

Please see answer to your previous post.

Posted by: Petro Anter | 2009-08-03

How effective is the Depo Shot after i received it. Do i need to wait 2 weeks ?

Reply to Petro Anter