Posted by: Amanda | 2010-09-11

Contraceptive Triphasil/Trigestrel start pack

Hi. Been using triphasil last 2 months. When I went to doctor for refill he gave me Trigestrel (which I am told is the same as Triphasil). Question, I was on the inert tablets which should have ended Friday (period normal), but now with new pack of Trigestrel, new pack and Saturday pill is also an inert one. will 9 days on Inert red pill be ok? will I have to use other forms of contraception (e.g.) for a short while to be extra safe &  for how long?

You should use extra contraception for two weeks if you extend the period of inactive pills.

Posted by: WipWrepsy | 2011-05-08

Reply to WipWrepsy
Posted by: alilkyFluowly | 2011-05-06

Annie Duke later came back to the World Series of Poker to get a bracelet of Poker and Supercourse DVDs have helped thousands of players learn from one

Reply to alilkyFluowly
Posted by: alilkyFluowly | 2011-05-06

Mobile poker, pokerrooms reviewed where mobile poker is offered, everything you need to know about playing real money poker online on your mobile phone.

Reply to alilkyFluowly
Posted by: alilkyFluowly | 2011-05-05

On the other hand, you can choose to double your winnings. There are tournaments with free entries as well as video poker tournaments that require extra

Reply to alilkyFluowly
Posted by: alilkyFluowly | 2011-05-05

Pinup Strip Poker invites you to play draw poker against nine different strongly Strip Saver is a free and unique software, the first and only free video Let the sexiest girls on the web come on your demand and strip for you

Reply to alilkyFluowly
Posted by: alilkyFluowly | 2011-05-04

The most recognized information resource for home poker games, including articles, free information, poker products, strategy.

Reply to alilkyFluowly
Posted by: Whamouthrom | 2011-05-03

Reply to Whamouthrom
Posted by: alilkyFluowly | 2011-05-02

The chart to the right is listed from the best hand to the worst hand. In poker if two people have the exact same hand it will be decided by their suit.

Reply to alilkyFluowly
Posted by: alilkyFluowly | 2011-05-01

Expert Talk  »  Gambling  »  Video Poker Games. Video poker games are the software version of a simulation of playing poker in a real life setting.

Reply to alilkyFluowly
Posted by: gymnpaimi | 2011-04-27

Numeros celulares residenciales en estados unidos. descargar juegos de disney chanel para celular gratis, fotos deminas desnudas para descargar al celu

Reply to gymnpaimi
Posted by: GypeAvefe | 2011-04-25

Reply to GypeAvefe
Posted by: scersezinia | 2011-04-13

A collection of informational sites about oral sex, including cunnilingus, fellatio, how-to guides, safer sex and health information, and sexual positions

Reply to scersezinia
Posted by: scersezinia | 2011-04-12

Oral sex is generally a safe option during pregnancy, especially if other types become uncomfortable. This eMedTV article takes a look at oral sex during

Reply to scersezinia
Posted by: WolbobreSon | 2011-04-12

Annie is a true poker star and has been playing poker professionally now for . There are many websites which offer the ability to play online poker with

Reply to WolbobreSon
Posted by: WolbobreSon | 2011-04-11

Vegas Poker Guide Is The latest Guide To Play Poker Games In Vegas, Poker Tips And There are two kinds of sharks that play within Vegas poker rooms.

Reply to WolbobreSon
Posted by: crenteeShoork | 2011-04-11

Reply to crenteeShoork
Posted by: vodaovend | 2011-04-08

Reply to vodaovend
Posted by: Inisseerype | 2011-04-07

When i can talk about misc flame thinks?
please answer me to PM

Reply to Inisseerype
Posted by: gyncInhenredy | 2011-04-05

The only LIVE VIDEO STRIP POKER in the Internet, PLAY NOW with a real Girl in our We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used.

Reply to gyncInhenredy
Posted by: Emaichabmit | 2011-04-03

Reply to Emaichabmit
Posted by: Joitlealieree | 2011-04-03

Reply to Joitlealieree
Posted by: AllMtegKey | 2011-03-30

Reply to AllMtegKey
Posted by: RaivadiaCoili | 2011-03-29

Here are some quick tips to making oral sex, or Cunnilingus, more enjoyable for you and your partner.

Reply to RaivadiaCoili
Posted by: naccamTundism | 2011-03-23

Receive five cards to make your best four-card hand. The dealer receives six cards to make a four-card poker hand. You decide when to make the play bet and

Reply to naccamTundism
Posted by: Ivan | 2011-03-23

Reply to Ivan
Posted by: Adviniady | 2011-03-22

poker chip trick, card magic secrets. of magic secrets and techniques taught by Robersdee. Includes card tricks, sleights and a poker chip vanish.

Reply to Adviniady
Posted by: frinusins | 2011-03-21

Reply to frinusins
Posted by: Gentolisp | 2011-03-20

Reply to Gentolisp
Posted by: ValintionOzi | 2011-03-20

Reply to ValintionOzi
Posted by: apommaRex | 2011-03-18

Should poker hands be absolutely identical in ranking, the pot will be split evenly between the two or more winning players. If there is an odd chip,

Reply to apommaRex
Posted by: Kengootttic | 2011-03-17

The first thing you need to know in order to play Pai Gow Poker and gamble online is the game rules. Read our article, learn the rules, start gambling and

Reply to Kengootttic
Posted by: Fameatterne | 2011-03-17

Reply to Fameatterne
Posted by: Kengootttic | 2011-03-16

Masque Youda Games Variety Pack - Governor of Poker, Youda Legend: The Curse Of The Amsterdam Diamond, Youda Farmer And Youda Marina

Reply to Kengootttic
Posted by: sismwhawl | 2011-03-15

Reply to sismwhawl
Posted by: VATEMBAFE | 2011-03-12

Posted by: bradfordmcjotcc | 2011-03-12

Reply to bradfordmcjotcc
Posted by: endresshauserinua | 2011-03-10

Reply to endresshauserinua
Posted by: Kengootttic | 2011-03-10

Registration details for the PokerStars EPT London Charity Event with Cancer

Reply to Kengootttic
Posted by: Kengootttic | 2011-03-10

Blackjack is one of the most popular land casino games of all time and its Poker is a specialty of the William Hill Casino, and we offer a great

Reply to Kengootttic
Posted by: Reoguebeemino | 2011-03-08

Reply to Reoguebeemino
Posted by: Watt_Kendall | 2011-03-08

Reply to Watt_Kendall
Posted by: lialsweesia | 2011-03-07

hi!i need help!

Reply to lialsweesia
Posted by: SnoselotReofs | 2011-03-07

Stainless Steel Slide Under Poker table cup holder.

Reply to SnoselotReofs
Posted by: SnoselotReofs | 2011-03-06

When compared with the main variations of poker, let it ride poker and Caribbean stud â € œ Let Let it ride poker involves odds and unlike straight poker,

Reply to SnoselotReofs
Posted by: Alecia | 2011-01-06

I am 40 years old. I used an oral contraceptive tablet. I stopped taking it 3 months ago (I''m not involved in a relationship) and a weight gain of 5 kg''s in one month happened. My breasts are permanantly swollen and is sensitive. My cycle is heavy and painfull. It started again today. What should I do? Do you suggest that I go back on the oral contraceptives? Does the weight gaining has anything to do with the fact that I stopped taking the pill? Please help.

Reply to Alecia
Posted by: Maggie | 2010-12-17

I believe most of our concern is that the colours and days differ. How should it be taken so that it still correspond and has the same effect. If you for example finish cycle of pills on a Monday, where on the new Trigestrel pack do you continue with Tuesday. Very confusing now.

Reply to Maggie
Posted by: Natasha | 2010-12-17

Since I started using Trigestral I have no sex drive, none at all, as well as terrible moodswings. I also bleed in between my period it never stops. I''m definitely stopping the use of this immediately, now that I see I''m not the only one with this problem.

Reply to Natasha
Posted by: BRIDGETTE | 2010-12-08

it gives me low or non existance sex drive always not in a mood just being misrable all the time will it be because of the pills?

Posted by: Natalie | 2010-11-23

i''ve bn given trigestrel and d d0c said its d same. Ive bn feel weird since then,nausea al d tym. I fl terrible! Y wud they changed d packaging?

Reply to Natalie
Posted by: mandysa | 2010-11-22

when on the pilll after the 21 days are fininshed should i take a 7 day week off or should i start the next pack immediatly and wait. please advise me its the first time am starting....

Reply to mandysa
Posted by: TvZ | 2010-11-18

Hi, I got the new Trigestrel today from the clinic. On my last pack of triphasel. I am used to starting on the Monday of the red part of Triphasel, but with this new pack the red part is way different. Do I then start on the monday with the red pills of the Trigestrel (which is not on the red part) or what?? Very sceptic to use them after more than 2 years on Triphasel

Reply to TvZ
Posted by: sandra chetty | 2010-11-10

I was also given trigestrel after being on triphasil for many years. My blood pressure is now high and I think it is due to trigestrel! I''ve never had a pressure problem before. I don''t take any other medication except for my multivitamins.The nurses at the clinic explained that triphasil is now replaced with trigestrel.
Don''t know wether to continue?

Reply to sandra chetty
Posted by: Lameez | 2010-10-27

I also went to get Triphasil friom the clinic and was given Trigestrel. I experienced terrible nausea and after a week stopped taking it (while on the white tabs). Then I started menstruating. Is that normal? I am concerned as I have been menstruatiing now for 5days and it wasn''t even my time to menstruate.

Reply to Lameez
Posted by: Denise | 2010-10-04

I''ve been on tripjahasil for 8 yrs, clinic gave trigestral which the say its the same thing, question is started the red pill last week monday, went away for the weekend and forgot my pills(trigestral) at home, i then went to the pharmacy to get pills so that i dont skip and they gave me triphasil instead, of which i used the sat and sun pill (red), am i safe or unsafe?

Reply to Denise
Posted by: noby | 2010-09-21

I have never been on any oral contraceptive. I decidsed to go get them from the clinic today and was given Trigestrel. however from whatever im reading from users they are not happy with the side effects, all of them! Im so afraid of going ahead with them

Reply to noby
Posted by: Tiffany | 2010-09-17

Hi, I have heard some bad reports about the new Triphasil, which is now called Trigestrel, women that have switched seem to be experiencing weight gain, nausea, mood swings, etc. I have never used Triphasil and am switching from Mirelle to these new Trigestrel tablets and am a bit concerned...

Reply to Tiffany
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-09-13