Question
Posted by: Nicole | 2008/06/23

Contraceptive query?

Hi Doc,

Please help, I have purchased natural herbal pills used to help in assisting one with breast growth. My fear of this is - although it is said it is safe to use and will not interfere with your method of birth control, I am still afraid. Hence I am seeking another opinion please. Do you know if these pills are safe and can not interfere with my birth control.
Your input is much appreciated. By the way I am taking triphasil currently.

I am not sure what the herbal tablet contains so can't really comment on whether it is safe or not. There are various things on the market.