Posted by: khanyisile | 2009-07-29

contraceptive pills

what type of contraceptive injection can i use if i want to see my periods regullary - i love seeing my periods but i want to take the pills because i keep on forgetting them - please help......

Both of the contraceptive injections (Depo Provera and Nur Isterate) will most likely result in irregular periods and maybe the stopping of the periods. They are extremely effective for preventing pregnancy. If you want to see a period regularly, your best option is to take the pill. Learn to associate taking the pill with something you do regularly every single day, like brushing your teeth. It will soon become part of your daily routine and you will see a period regularly. Visit the SA Sexual Health Association website for more information