Question
Posted by: Angie | 2010-09-21

Contraceptive pill without Prescription

Is there a contraceptive pill like Minerva I can get without a Prescription?

I''m going away for 2 weeks to Botswana...Real primitive style. I want to make sure I don''t get my menstrual cycle in thos 2 weeks.

Is it possible to get the pills without a Prescription or do I need to go see the docter?

Thank You

Hallo Angie
You will need to get a prescription from your doctor. You can ask for Primolut N tablets if you are not on any contraceptives at the moment - these you can take daily to keep menstruation away until you are back in civilization. When you stop it, it will trigger a menstruation. Primolut is not a contraceptive tablet but just progesterone hormone.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-09-21

Hallo Angie