Question
Posted by: Jude | 2009/03/02

Contraceptive Pill

Please can you clarify something for me. I am taking Minerva as a contraceptive as well as to help with acne. When I get to the white pills can I skip taking them and not take anthing for the week and then start again after a week with the active pills? Will this effect the contraception?
Thank you.

If you skip the inactive pills and start the active pills a week later, the contraception will not be affected. The inactive pills are just there to keep the routine of taking a pill every day so that you don't forget..