Question
Posted by: Jojo | 2010-03-29

Contraceptive once no more breastfeeding

good day!
Pls advise what would be the best contraceptive to go on after i''ve stopped breastfeeding. I''ve been on the Microval for almost a year now, stopped breastfeeding this weekend. I was on Nordette before pregnancy. should i go back to that? The microval is just a bit pricy too, any other suggestions.

If you were okay on Nordette the go back onto it.

2
Posted by: MomE | 2010-03-30

You need a prescription for any Pill, so the best would be to see a doctor and find out what''s good for YOU. Yas is a nice new Pill, but also a bit pricy. You could get the Pill free from a state clinic, if you prefer to go that way.

Reply to MomE
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-03-30