Question
Posted by: Just wondering | 2009/10/21

Contraceptive Injection

I have been on the contraceptive injection for as long as I can remember (but at least 10 years). My husband is now divorcing me and I don' t see the point of using the injection any more. (He moved out the house 4 months ago and I haven' t seen him since). Is it a good idea to go off the injection to give my body a break and allow it to have normal periods again, or doesn' t it matter? Frankly, I would rather do without the periods, but if it is a good idea to give a body a break every now and again, then now is a good time for me. I am 34 years old.

Hi Just wondering
If you don't need contraception you could just as well stop using it for a while. Why take unnecessary medication?

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/10/21

Hi Just wondering

Reply to cyberdoc