Contraceptive injection

I had my 1st Noristerat Contraception injection about 10 weeks ago. I missed the date that I was suppose to go back for another one, only went a week later. I had sex 2 days after the date I was suppose to go back. I have a 6 months baby that I am breastfeeding. My questions are:

1.Could I have fallen pregnant during the within 2 days of not going back for another shot.
2.What are the most common menstrual cycles when on this injection because I have only had one since I started to be on it!

It is possible to fall pregnant if you have your injection late, but the chances are small.
Most women have no periods at all on the injectable.

Posted by: Anon | 2009-07-23

If you were ovulating during the time you had sex you could be pregnant although highly unlikely. The injection can take anything from 3 - 9 months to work its way out of your system. I speak from experience when i say your cycle will be completely messed up for months. I had one shot of depro, my return date was may and I still havent had a proper period. It is ridiculous!