Question
Posted by: Morgan | 2009-10-13

Contraceptive- Depo Provera or Petogen

Hello

Hope that you can help me.

I have been using Depo Provera for almost four months now and at the moment I am experincing continuous discharge. There was a time that it only lasted for about a week but now it' s been for several weeks.The colour is usually brownish- red and sometimes dark brown.
Can i use something to prevent this discharge, if so can you recommend anything please.

Thanking you in advance.

This query would be better answered by the gynaecologist, please repost. Go to Health 24 home page and look up 'gynae' under the list of experts.

3
Posted by: Precious | 2013-11-28

Hi am 25 and I have been on Depo for 5mnths now,today i realised that i was given a shot of Petogen,is the same thing.

Reply to Precious
Posted by: Lesego | 2009-10-13

I just stated using Nur Isterate injection. I want to find out from when will it will be effective after the first injection.

Reply to Lesego
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009-10-13

Reply to Sexologist