Question
Posted by: LIEZEL | 2012/07/24

Contraceptive birth control pill for high blood person

good day

my name is liezel,can you please give me the strongest birth control pill''s name,that will not interfere with my high blood pressure.is on Nur-Istrate for 3 years want to change to the pill because of high-blood and weight gaining.(by doctor''s command) said i must go to my pharmacy and ask for birth control pill for high blood patient,oh sorry is also on Pur-Blocka 40mg for high blood

thank you
Liezel

Dear Liezel,

As a sexologist your question does not fit my area of expertise. Your question would best be posed to the gynaecologist.