Question
Posted by: Susie | 2011/09/01

contraceptive and antibiotics

I got antibiotics today, for an upper respiratory infection/sinus infection. (I got dynafloc?)

My husband is a bit upset about the antibiotics as we know that it interveres with the pil.

I am on day two of my period now, and as I''m on Minesse, I''m starting with my active pills tomorrow. The antibiotics are 10 pills, which works out to 2pills a day for 5 days.

How long will it take for the antibiotics to be out of my system and to not intervere with my pill anymore?

Thanking you in advance :)

You will not be safe for 10 days after you have completed the antibiotics.

1